Screen fonts in draft mode

 This may be more of a wish for the next version, than a possibility
 with XyW 4.11. However I wonder if there is some way round the problem

 In "draft view" mode XyW seems to use the Windows
 system font. Is there any way of changing this? I did try
 a few alterations to win.ini, but without success. I find the
 font too small, especially for my portable. I generally like
 Arial, although that of course is proportionally spaced
 which may be a probelm, but anything a little larger
 would be nice.

 Also the status line fonts are very small when running at
 high resolution - it would be nice if these could be
 configured, but I guess that can not be changed - I see
 the manual only refers to their colors.

 Many thanks for any ideas.

 Jeremy