Re: NB filter question

In a message dated 12/2/99 2:38:36 AM Eastern Standard Time, Richard A.
Sherer writes:

> A third possibility is that Anne Putnam, who is exceptionally reasonable
> herself and has been very responsive to my requests so far, will take pity
> on you and add an RTF filter to 5.005 when it comes out. Have you asked
her?

OK, OK, OK!!! As you know, an RTF filter is not included in the WordPort
filters that are licensed as part of the program. So we have decided to
write our own. One of our programmers is now spending most of her time on
this project. It will be a free upgrade, probably part of 5.005. Until
then, it sounds like some creative workarounds have been proposed.

Thanks to all for your continuing interest in Nota Bene.

Anne Putnam
www.notabene.com
aputnam@xxxxxxxx
1-800-462-6733