Re: Virtues of Xy

On 10/05/99 at 05:50 PM,
  Eric Van Tassel <101233.342@xxxxxxxx> said (in so many words):

<- Just incidentally, does anyone besides me value the ability to have a
<- file in a window and call up the same file under the same name? (I
<- have to do this so often that I've written a macro called CALLSAME.PM
 Why not just call it again under the same name?

--
                     Regards,
                     David

Comfort me with apples: for I am sick of love
	--The Song of Solomon
"What would life be without arithmetic, but a scene of horrors?"
            -Rev. Sydney Smith, letter to young lady, 22 July 1835

David Auerbach              David Auerbach
Department of Philosophy & Religion
NCSU
Box 8103
Raleigh, 27695-8103