Re: Tweaking Xy4 under WinXp mode in Win 7-64

>Just beginning to work with XyWrite in XP mode under Win7-64. I have
that baffling thing - - I can't make the XyW Window larger than 28
lines. Ideally, on this monitor, I'd like to make it 33 or so.
There's plenty of room, but it just won't do it. What am I doing
wrong?

For best results, you should add some kind of additional layer that is capable of handling the DOS
windowing, e.g. VirtualPC, DOSBox or whatever. Then configure the window from within this
environment.

Best regards,

Kari Eveli
LEXITEC Book Publishing (Finland)