Re: Mnemonic MoDe for 'small' text

Hi Harry,

You should be able to see the small font from the color table, where the FG color is the same as the BG color as specified from the WP directive (default is 1, i.e. blue). I have just updated vDos-lfn to add the SMALLCLR directive, which allows to change the output FG color of the small text (default is 7, i.e. white). Hope this helps.

Wengier