PAGE NUMBERS WHEN USING SNEAKING COLUMNS

I am a casual user of XYwrite version 3.55, I recently met with the following
problem: I tried to include the PN and FP on the header (RHA) of a file that
had SN-sneaking columns. What I got after printing was not the page numbers but
the column numbers. I realise that Xywrite simulates pages in some way to
generate columns, e.g. using a PG to start a new columns. Is there any -neat-
way to get the correct numbers for PN and FP while printing sneaking columns?
. Greetings, Gijs Sandberg (user name: g. w. sandberg)