Re: Emulators etc

1) In VMWare, the guest operating systems are provided with shared
directories that include any of the host's directories. I have mine set
up so that all the Windows applications directories dialog pane has an
extra Desktop ready for a Save-to command or an Open command so that I
can always find my work on the host OS X system's desktop. 2) In VMWare
you can run the guests in a window of any dimensions you want, in a
full-screen mode or in Unity, in which the applications would appear as
if they were executing in the native host OS.

Peter