Re: Hi

On Tue, 15 Nov 1994, Nathan Sivin wrote:

> Compusa has Warp or will have? I never went through a XyWrite 4.014
> stage, but with 4.015 a Microsoft-compatible mouse (actually a PC-TRAC
> Microspeed trackball) works beautifully. Is it possible that you are
> using an obsolete driver? You may be able to download a current one free.

CompUSA had Warp on the shelves last week--very understated, no promotional
material, just a bunch of OS/2 boxes. $79.95.

Dunno about mouse drivers. This clone came with "AMOUSE"; I also tried
MOUSE.COM with DOS 6.22. But I haven't had time to fiddle with it, and I can't
figure out what I'd do with a mouse if I had one working. But OS/2 may change
that.

jb