Re: Using XyWrite with XP OS

The following posts from Robert Holmgren on the dates specified may help straighten out (once and for all) the diferences between LNKs and PIFs:
Thanks, Patricia. I almost get it now. I'm using a PIF, since I don't use
CMD.EXE. I tried using a LNK to see if the full-screen mode (alt-ENTER)
would have different colors: it doesn't. So the issue is hardware, I
conclude. I'm reconciled to what I have. Also, full-screen mode doesn't
allow dual monitors, which is a must-have. And any of you who are not
working with two or more monitors in 2K or XP are really missing out.

Harry Binswanger
hb@xxxxxxxx