Re: Faxing from Xy/Dos -Reply

In , on 01/28/97
  at 10:48 AM, Steve Crutchfield  said:

>You're right... I was referring to the Lite version of Fax Works. Can you
>tell me if I can upgrade to the Pro version at a
>reasonable cost? The retail cost here in DC is over $100, and
>since my partner was "Downsized" recently money is an object

I'm pretty sure the street upgrade price is $69. The newest version has
some nifties: a slick interface between faxing and email (supported by both
MR/2 ICE and PMMail (not sure about PRM)), so that the same document gets
faxed or emailed and (with the right fax service provider) you can fax
without a long distance charge by emailing the fax to a service that faxes
locally.

By the way, the OCR in the full version is a notbad. Slow, but notbad.

auerbach@xxxxxxxx