Re: Installing Xy DOS from orig. disks

--- "Patricia M. Godfrey"  wrote:

> to burn them to CD.
> What I want to do is create a complete, clean setup,
> with the Y2K
> fixed editor.exe and U2 installed, with maybe two
> sets of
> customization files, one for a C: installation and
> one for a D: (hope
> springs eternal...).

Sounds good. A CD should be fine. I had been
thinking of a freeware program that makes
self-extracting diskette images, by which one can
recreate an original install disk or set of disks.

http://perso.orange.fr/dvalot/emtcopy.htm

But that gets you into the whole floppy drive
question, and many computers these days have already
said goodbye to even the 3.5"-ers.

Jordan