Re: Autoexpand

** Reply to note from Robert Holmgren  Mon, 20 Jan 97 23:28:03 +0000

> Carl, I get:
>
> BTT ==> BATTERIEFACH
>
> I think somewhere along the line you toggled VAriable ZC off. Turn it
> back on! ZC=1. The purpose is to preserve case in spelling
> operations. (Documented?) Lemme know...

Robert:

Yup, it works. However, I never toggled anything off, never heard
of DF ZC -- it's undocumented AFAIK. Actually, wait a sec....
ZC=1 does appear in my XWSET.DFL, so to that extent, at least, it
_is_ documented. I don't use XyWin for "real work" (except
Cyrillic), so I never noticed it. Obviously, in Xy4, the internal
default is 0. Thanks for pointing it out.

Carl Distefano * * * CLDistefano@xxxxxxxx