Re: XY-4 and OS/2 Experience

Harmon writes:

> I had to quit using XtreeGold and Norton for that reason, which I
> hated doing -- but then I found native OS/2 apps that were miles ahead > of
either, took up much less diskspace, and cost very little in comparison.

Pray tell, what's a good OS/2 replacement for Xtree Gold? I use the latter for
just about everything, am not looking to give it up. Do wish it recognized
long filenames, tho--a major, major shortcoming in my book.

Michael O'Brien
Lincoln, MA mto@xxxxxxxx