Re[2]: keyboard glitch

At 04:53 26.11.2002 cld@xxxxxxxx wrote:
> On the contrary, you enabled him to identify the problem as being
> related to the keyboard file and suggested a sound method to
> pinpoint the exact location of the glitch. I'm sure everyone
> appreciates that, and that includes me.

I think *that* is the point. Even though certain "problems" posted
here might be no real problems for some in the list, these problems could
be existential for others. However, learning how to identify a problem
and how to eliminate it (e. g. encircling the glitch and then
replacing the relevant code) is something one can take in from the postings
here.

It's not only about Russia -- it's also about logical thinking. (Which
is of extreme relevance in this context.) In the case at hand, the necessary
hints came from people in the group. Therefore, in my eyes, the "system"
works fine.

Smiles allover again?