RE: P.S. to simple calendar question

Carl,

The command line, as copied using CLIP on CME (what great frames!) is:
diaryyear 9/1/07-8/31/08
That results in a new UNTITLED window with this prompt (copied and pasted via TAME):
Year 9/1//07-8/31/08

Thanks,
Harry
Reply to note from Harry Binswanger  Sun, 29 Jul
2007 15:37:38 -0400

> Unfortunately, this doesn't run right on my system (the earlier
> one did, though it put the months in the reverse order). All I
> get is an output on the prompt line that shows the same date-
> rang I entered on the command line.

Which command(s) don't work? (They all work here.)

--
Carl Distefano
cld@xxxxxxxx

Harry Binswanger