Re: NR (no ruler)

After all Brian's efforts,what are you going to pour on it?
On Jan 30, at 4:58 AM, flash wrote:
Thank you Carl, Patricia, Rafe, Harry, et al.
You'll all be pleased to know that I've been following along with Matt, making a , installing U2, and gweaking {geeking + tweaking) Xy4 to make it look and behave like Xy3 only better. Why, it's just like a Fifty-_Eight_ Roadmaster with Dynaflow! I can hardly wait to try a variable-length wild-card CI.
Thanks also to Brian for the PDFed Xy4 customization guide, which
I'll be pouring over the rest of the week.

David Auerbach
Department of Philosophy & Religion
Box 8103
NCSU