Re: XyW on a T43 with XP Pro

Phillip Alder wrote:

And by load, I mean install.
Don't. There's a special trick with an empty directory that one has to
use, but there's no need if you have a working setup on another
system. Just copy it. Then, if you have XyDOS, search every file in
the XyWin directories for a drive reference (se c:\xywin\*.* |L:\|,
where L is the Wild Letter symbol; you need to use | for the
fore-and-aft bracket of the search string, since it contains the
backslash, which can also be a search string bracket). Open them and
change them to reflect the actual drive setup.
Then ZIP the whole setup and send it to me off list, and I'll see if
it will work on my flash drive on the XP boxes. IF it does, we know
the problem is some setting (hardware or Windows) on your system. If
it doesn't, we need to tweak your XyWin setup, and I can compare it to
mine.

--
Patricia M. Godfrey
PriscaMG@xxxxxxxx