From: mailto:restannardjr@xxxxxxxxR. E. Stannard Jr.
Subject: Brother printer

Patricia -- WHOA! On the Brother multifunction MFC7150c, better not give my
experience much weight. I've since checked out a review site, and am told to
expect trouble with the printhead within 18 months. Some glowing reports, from
users with only a few months use. Also complaints it uses too much ink. I buy
mine on the internet at discounts rates. Maybe I've got a lemon, but so far am
pretty happy with it, and VERY happy with the multiple-function principle.
                                              Ted Stannard