Re: Linux and XyWrite

re: Northgate Omnikey. I got it from Northgate which apparently is out of
that business. I do find in the bowels of my bookmarks another site:
http://www.cvtinc.com which has a cvt avant stellar keyuboard for a
pricey $190 that has function keys on top and left. The fone is 888 770 0500

Hope this helps. ralph