Re: Playing with LaTeX

Many years ago a professor from one of the Ontario universities sent me a floppy disk with a number of LaTeX-related utilities. I used Xy4-DOS as a front-end for LaTeX and altered the keyboard and menus to support basic LaTeX writing. I havent used any of it for a long time now.

XyWrite was and is easily configured to support LaTeX. However, a number of other editors have
distinct advantages for LaTeX: highlighting key LaTeX words and symbols, and highlighting
bracket-pairs when the cursor is on one member of the pair, among other things.

But as we all know, XyWrite is hard to beat for hard-core editing. Carls RCI system strengthens
this even more.

Id really like to see the LaTeX file for RCI.PDF.

Myron