off-topic: Screen capture program

I've just bought a great screen capture program, which gives tremendously
more flexibility than just PrintScreen. For instance, it allows you to
define a shape (e.g., a rectangle within a screen) and capture just that.
After capture (a very simple operation), it comes up with a little dialogue
box for you to print it, save it to a file, email it, or copy it to the
clipboard.

I just captured their logo from their website, and told it to copy to the
clipboard. I'll try to paste it below:

abb62fe.jpg

I see it, in situ, in my Eudora. I hope it comes through to you.

It's $19.95 (free trial) and well worth it. Go to:

http://www.captureexpress.com/

JPEG image

Harry Binswanger hb@xxxxxxxx