RE: Is XY-Write a word-processor or a text editor?

At 06:13 AM 12/13/00 +0200, Frank Heydenrych wrote:
>On this tack, I just can't get used to Xy 4. Many people told me Xy 3.52
>was the best ever made, and that Xy 4's improvements were marginal, and I'm
>inclined to agree ... I'm going to use the Christmas break to try and break
>through.

I sympathize. I still feel more at home in XY3, but some of the XY4
advantages are, alas, undeniable, such as the built-in conversion filters
and the much larger working memory.

-- Rene von Rentzell, Tokyo
-- "Whenever people agree with me, I always feel I must be wrong." (Oscar
Wilde)