Re: corporate serial killers

≪You should see the cumbersome code created by ANY Microsoft program
that touts itself as an HTML editor ... and especially Front Page. I
have to conclude that this is deliberate, aimed at preventing other
browsers from properly interpreting the proprietary code, and it slows
the end user's experience while MS loads all its little widgets. And all
those mind-numb robots called Microsoft Certified Engineers discourage
the use of any other software, assuring that we'll stay in the Dark Ages
of the Internet for some time to come. So I guess what I'm saying is
that I'm as much fun as Brian at parties.≫

I could hardly fail to disagree with you less. I too code HTML by hand.