Re: Minitrue

** Reply to note from xywrite@xxxxxxxx Tue, 13 Oct 1998 09:50:08 -0500

>>> How do you do the DOS to Unix?

>> Whoops!
>> Russ, I forgot that you're using Xy3+. Here's the same routine, or anyway
>> the same result.

> Actually I'm using Xy4! Is [it] the same procedure?

No! Very different procedure (Xy3 procedure CR210XY3.PM doesn't work in Xy4, and
Xy4 procedure CR210.PM doesn't work in Xy3 -- but I uploaded both routines here
last night). Just open the attachment to my Xy4 msg (CR210.PM), and use it as
a U2 frame. Or, as I said before, delete everything prior to func BX and after func
Q2, and RUN it normally (or assign to @A-@Z, @0-@9, or to keyboard key, or
whatever).

I'm certainly not disparaging Minitrue. Just saying you can do this stuff in
XyWrite natively, pithily, easily, no fuss no muss.

Robert Holmgren
holmgren@xxxxxxxx