Re: OT: setting font size xy3+

At 09:42 AM 5/13/2007, you wrote:
John,

Font and font size can be changed in the properties of the DOS window;
see attached screenshot. You can make this permanent by activating the
appropriate function (click box) in the DOS properties window. You can
also install additional fonts/sizes; several previous Xy threads explain
where to download the fonts and install them.

Cheers,
Thanks!! Very helpful. Didn't even know about that thingy in the top left of the DOS window! Some us are pretty green behind the ears even though I've used XyWrite for 25 years. In producing letters and texts without having to know much at all about computers.
Two guys and a girl started XyQuest down the road in Bedford,
Massachusetts, and one of the fellows in our hospital department in
Boston was neighbor of one of the founders. So, our department came
to be one of the original users of XyWrite. I got hooked in
1983. And once you get to learn it, there's nothing like it! Keep
the banner waving!

Nice presentation. Interest is appreciated!

     jmrb