Re: VirtualBox: Can't start VM - Followup

The apsect ratio of the monitor does not appear to be an issue for
Virtualbox in Scaled Mode -- I have tweaked Ubuntu's launcher to
autohide -- and I have a near-fullscreen Scaled Mode XyWrite in a Win2K
VM (can do the same in XP); only Ubuntu's title-bar/notification area
strip remains at the top; the aspect ratio of the screen is 16:10. I can
do something similar in Mint Debian in Vbox with the same VM.

Paul