Re: Enter Key / Selection by cursor

** Reply to message from "M.C."  on Tue, 25 Jan 2005 15:49:54
+0100

> I'll follow your procedure but I guess the "Wrap text to fit window
> width" checked box could produce the offending extra ">".

Well, *anything* that the Emailer introduces that wasn't in the original could
screw it up. But as a practical matter, I think in most cases you _do_ want to
wrap incoming Emails. I do, anyway. And second, XPLeNCODE deliberately limits
line length to 60 (absolute max=62) characters. That is designed to be short
enough that it escapes any wrapping that the Email client might introduce. I
mean, wrapping at less than say 65 chars is pretty silly. What's your wrap
value? You might have to go into Mozilla PREFS file to set it at a reasonable
line length. (Needless to say, a non-proportional fixed-width font is the only
way to go with incoming Email -- I assume Mozilla lets you choose.)

Robert Holmgren
holmgren@xxxxxxxx