Xy to Word--OT (a question about using Word)

Lisa wrote:
This is what's easiest for me, because all I really want in Xy is bold
and italics, which I can convert either in Xy or Word with
search/replace.
I'd love to know how to do that in Word. I'm now regularly cutting and
pasting bits from Xy files that have ..... in them, and I don't
know how, in Word, to do a replace that not only eliminates the  and
 but starts and ends italics for the intervening text.

Harry Binswanger
hb@xxxxxxxx