Re: Paragraphs in H.T.M.L. and macro techniques.

Michael Edwards wrote:

> I've decided to get XyWrite and give it a try. Assuming I'm not seriously
> disappointed with it in some way (which doesn't seem likely), I expect it to be
> a program I will regularly use. But that might only *increase* the number of
> questions I ask, not decrease it, although the type of questions will probably
> change.

Fire away. I'm sure there will be people ready to field them.

>   I suppose this kind of technique Rene mentions would be vastly extendable
> to all sorts of other situations.

If you're coming from the world of GUI handholding, menus, and mousing around, it
can seem like a fair learning curve. But once you get into it, I think it really
grows on you, and can be made to function like a versatile tool custom made just for
you.

>   I remember this list discussing Morris Krok's shorthand system earlier, and
> I suppose that could be tied in somehow, too. If I remember correctly, Morris
> actually sent his system to the list, and I will look forward to trying that out
> when I am able to.

He has recently re-uploaded it, as you have probably seen by now.

Jordan