Sending XyWrite Files to Non-XyWrite Users (Compatibility)

This question is the flip side of the one about XyWrite's file
filters which came through the list a few weeks ago.

What programs (other than XyWrite itself) have you discovered that
are capable of either viewing or importing/editing XyWrite files?

(I'm asking because I'm trying to figure out the best strategy for
sending an entire novel's worth of Xyfiles to my co-author; the
Xyfiles are the most compact of any wp file format I know, so if I
can keep the files in their native format, and let the conversion
take place at the other end, we both maintain maximum control with
minimum bandwidth.)

In the viewing category, I know that Lotus Magellan has a XyWrite
viewer which works fine even with Xy4 and XyWin files.

In the importing/editing category, I know that Lotus WordPro retains
the Ami Pro import filters for XyWrite. I assume that Nota Bene can
handle Xyfiles natively.

Are there any others? Do any of the other file viewer utilities
(Quick View Plus, XTree Gold, etc.) contain XyWrite viewers? Do the
current (or recent) versions of Word or WordPerfect have Xy import
filters? What else is out there that allows us to share the glory
that is the XyWrite document with the unwashed and unlightened
masses?

Thanks in advance for any help you can offer--

Best,

   K-Mac

  ---] Michael Paul McDowell, writing as Michael P. Kube-McDowell
  ---] Author of THE QUIET POOLS and STAR WARS: THE BLACK FLEET CRISIS
  ---] Web Site: http://www.sff.net/people/K-Mac
  ---] Newsgroup: sff.people.Kube-McDowell at server NEWS.SFF.NET