From: owner-xywrite@xxxxxxxx
[mailto:owner-xywrite@xxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Harry Binswanger
Sent: Tuesday, October 25, 2005 3:14 PM
To: xywrite@xxxxxxxx
Subject: XyWin

Thanks to Paul for sending the little program.

Unfortunately, it did not solve my XyWin problem. XW.EXE still does nothing
when clicked on, when RUN or when launched from a C: prompt. This deadness
occurs under XP on my laptop but not under Win98 on my desktop.

I may have to just give up XyWin on the laptop, in favor of NB.

Harry Binswanger
hb@xxxxxxxx