Re: reply to Robert Holmgren on memory problems, digest #137

Question about the use of the character set and HTML:
1) When the character set with German Umlauts is used under XYWRITE, will it
transfer into HTML especially E-Mail?
2) When using that character set, what are the keys associated with the German
characters?
Thanks
Dick Giering