Re: Getting Xy4Dos Up & Running on T61 with XP-Pro

Peter Goldberger wrote:
Thanks much, Harry, but I unzipped your 4.018 version of Editor and copied it into my \xy4 directory, and then tried to open it, with the same result. Something about diabolical in XP needs to be evaded or defeated here, I fear. --Peter Goldberger
As an evasion have you tried installing either Tame or Dosbox, and
running Xy4 from one or the other? You'll lose some functionality under
Dosbox, but it may be better than no XyWrite at all on the road.

Paul Lagasse