Re: RC and RD

James D. Besser:
>I tried reversing the order--rd,rc. No difference.
>
>Is there any way to do this?

Off-hand: My XY-Win behaves the way you want it to, so I never
had to check this. When you installed XY, didn't it ask you if
you want block behaviour like XY3 or Windows? You should have
selected Windows. Somewhere in the settings.dfl file, there
must be a switch for this.

--Rene von Rentzell, Tokyo
--"I did not inhale." "These allegations are false." "My statements
--were legally accurate". "It depends on the meaning of 'is'".
--"Earlier today I ordered a military strike".