Re: AW: Xy on Mac revisited

--- Caballero  wrote:
> I'd add that for using XyWrite a real keyboard is essential. I
bought a
> Mathias Pro (can check exact model if you wish, and also provide
URL).

Yes, I was wondering about the keyboard, as function keys are important
to me. It works with a Mac? This may clinch my decision on whether to
buy.

Also, does anyone know how to purchase, acquire a version of DOS 6.22?
I have a computer with it loaded, but no disks.

Thanks to all for the wealth of knowledge and experience.

Lisa Kleinholz
www.kleinholz.com