From: Kari Eveli
To: xywrite@xxxxxxxx
Sent: Monday, November 30, 2015 10:42 AM
Subject: Re: Windows 10 is creeping into your system, it is time to make a decision!

Jordan,

Well, actually it is just a dream. It could be done, though. This is
what is being done with virtualized net servers, the next logical step
would be to bring this approach to the desktop. With the actual hardware
and software, I am running Win 7 and depending on Acronis to restore my
previous state if and when necessary. Using a light-weight virtualized
Linux browsing app you could get this kind of system up and running.

Best regards,

Kari Eveli
LEXITEC Book Publishing (Finland)
lexitec@xxxxxxxx