Re: Printer Driver

Hmmm. This then is a double challenge.

1. It's not on an LPT port. How would I specify a USB port
in settings.dfl?

2. For the old printer, File/printer setup just gives me the
same data as settings.dfl, a very general HPDJ.PRN. I know
there is someplace else to go to choose a very specific
driver, say, HPDJ500c.prn, which is in my Printers.LST file
under Xywrite, but where do I go in order to make this
choice? When I installed the borrowed printer, I had to
choose, at this mystery location, a very specific driver,
not just HPDJ.prn. I may even have just had to click it.

Still in a fog.
Judith Davidsen