Re: Version confusion: TTG discounts? - even for MultiMate?

At 02:13 AM 12/21/00 +1100, Michael Edwards wrote:
>   So would they want me to send them my copy of MultiMate as proof that
I do
>own a copy? But unfortunately I have hundreds, maybe a thousand or more,
files

Nothing of the sort. They'll fax you an order form, you fill it out and
tick the box that says you are eligible for the update price. Nothing more
to it.
At least that is how it went for me.

-- Rene von Rentzell, Tokyo
-- "Whenever people agree with me, I always feel I must be wrong." (Oscar
Wilde)