Re: Italics (was Re: Mixed up colors)

Dear Paul,

You could experiment with the config.txt color schemes. Just delete the
rem in front of one of the Screen color sections. You can make your own
assignments by changing the schemes. The theory has been discussed quite
recently on this list. Please refer to previous posts for more information.

Best regards,

Kari Eveli
LEXITEC Book Publishing (Finland)
lexitec@xxxxxxxx