Re: Free Virtual PC

>I don't get the application. If you mean to insult me, please try harder. :)

No insult.

Let me quote your previous post: I misreported that as it
being *free* only for Win 7, where she claims it is free but only works
with Win 7, which still sounds dubious to me. Googling suggest you can run
VPC under XP, it's just that Microsoft doesn't support doing that.

I think VPC basics have been fully covered earlier. No insult, dear Harry, just a sigh.

Best regards,

Kari Eveli
LEXITEC Book Publishing (Finland)
lexitec@xxxxxxxx