Re: F5--and everything went black...

Jon,

63=NI BC still causes blackouts.
63=XH,BC,$S causes blackouts and wants a macro.

Okay, Fn key is not the problem. There two things to quickly isolate the
problem:
1. What happens when you go to the command line and enter
func BC2. Assign the BC function to some other key. My suggestion was ctrl-K. In
table=Ctrl make it:
37=BC

Then do a LDKBD with your .KBD's filename after it.If it passes these two tests, then the problem has to do with the F5 key
(it even could be a mechanical keyboard issue--which could be tested by
using a different keyboard). And if the problem is with F5, I would
strongly urge just abandoning it and using some other key (I like ctrl-K,
but whatever you like). I *never* use F5 in Xy.

Harry Binswanger
hb@xxxxxxxx