Re: spl file

At 09:49 PM 1/2/01 EST, TBaehr@xxxxxxxx wrote:
>If you want to expand all abbreviations at once, after entering all of them,
>I think you can use the batch spelling checker. I'm a little hazy at this
>point about how it works.

I guess if I wanted to do that I could take my .spl file, put a BC cia ...
in each line and turn it into a .pgm.
I am really scratching my head as to why anybody would want to do that.
That procedure opens the barn door to all sorts of weird problems -- are
really SURE that there is no character string somewhere that you don't want
expanded?
If you could explain what the perceived advantage with this is, I would be
delighted.

-- Rene von Rentzell, Tokyo
-- "Whenever people agree with me, I always feel I must be wrong." (Oscar
Wilde)