Re: Unusual Plan for XyWWWeb.U2 v119 + NBWin Beta v8.0s

Worse than that, I seem to be using U2 v.112 from 2002. I recall
a later version that sounded like a basic foundation for all that
was to come, but my (former) computer ate the emails I'd been
saving. Can I just go ahead and install whatever version is
current when I have the time, or do I have to go back and install
that "foundation" version first?

Thanks
Judith Davidsen

M.W. Poirier wrote:
 Just a quick question. I have been so busy all fall
 teaching courses and correcting papers that I have not
 up-dated U2. I'm still using v. 117. If I wait for
 v.120, will that be ok?, or will there be some installa-
 tion information that I should garner from v. 118 and
 v.119?

 M.W. Poirier

-----