Re: Archive on Web

Thanks very much for your continuing improvements in the tools for the
XyWrite community.

Would it be possible to add some kind of search engine so that information
is more directly searchable? It would be ideal to have a search engine for
the site itself. Otherwise, submitting the URL to some of the major web
search engines like Alta Vista and Lycos [I assume they can work with gopher
sites?].

Steve Shaw