Re: Getting rid of the ruler

"Func NR alternates among ruler, solid line, no ruler."

Oh, yeah, I remember now. Xy boots with the ruler in place. Put as many NR
funcs in the startup.int file as you need to get the effect you want. I
*think* the no-ruler-at-all is NR NR. If I recall correctly, there's no va
command to tell you the state of the NR toggle.
This is amazing! How can I have been Xy4-ing for all these years without
finding that? In fact, I was looking in the Customization Guide just a
couple of days ago for this (re my silly bounce.pgm), and NR is not
mentioned. Nor is it in the Command Ref. Guide.
Okay, I'm using NR NR, but when I ABort a file, from then on a border is
added at the bottom. I have to go to ctrl-f10 to choose Full again. Is
there an easier way to prevent the bottom line from getting used as a border?

Thanks,
Harry

Harry Binswanger
hb@xxxxxxxx