RE: XyWrite history? (timeline)

by evidence that I've got around there was at least a version 3.54 and a 3.56.  (I have the manuals
for II+ in storage, and probably some old disks, too... it will take a while to unearth them, and I
will also look for dates for 3.54 and 3.56)

can I suggest that subdivisons be made for II+ and III+, as they were significant enough changes for
XyQuest to give them distinct designations. Or will that make it too cumbersome?

Philip