Re: Final Days (Goscript offer for Notabene, XyWrite)

≪ Do I understand correctly: Goscript can be used under
 either Windows or plain old DOS? ≫ --Carlo Caballero

Hi, Carlo. LaserGo has dos and Windows versions of GoScript.
The xyW/NB price break is for dos GS32 only, which runs
as a dos program under Windows.

Truth be told, I've never felt much need for a Windows
software PS interpreter. ATM lets all Windows drivers afaIk
use Type 1 fonts, and Windows drivers for my printers are fine.
GS32's viewer is a godsend with xyW 3 and, if one's willing
to forego an editable preview, means that one needn't use
Bitstream fonts with xyDos 4. But, as a gui, Windows makes
the viewer superfluous. 	--a

http://www.escape.com/%7Eadpf/_xypro.html ===============================