Re: Android DOS

That's quite interesting.  Anyone interested should probably take that up on Android forums.

Didn't someone on this list once get Xy working on a smartphone, and post a photo of same here ?  Or maybe I'm thinking of something else (some *other* unlikely device), or just dreaming.  If this actually happened, it would have been a neat parlor trick, though of little practical value.

   Jordan

From: Jon P
To: "xywrite@xxxxxxxx"
Sent: Monday, February 27, 2017 10:34 PM
Subject: Android DOS

There are a lot of DOS emulators on Android. ADOSBox, TurboDos, JPCx86, variations. I haven't been able to make any of them work that I have tried, but I haven't done even minimal tweaking. The first question is how to get the emulator to find editor.exe and then U2, but apparently the first step is to put a directory called DOS into the internal memory of the Android device. I wonder if anyone else has explored this.

Jon Pareles