Re: Firefox add-on deprecation plan

Jordan,

Well, I had to do this, too. If you change the setting for old
extensions that have proven their reliability, there is no problem. When
adding new extensions, you could disable the override setting while
doing so, and if all goes well, enable it after the install thus
re-enabling your extensions. This may be something of an overkill, and
makes you go through all the hoops, but if you want to be on the safe
side, this might be the right procedure.

Best regards,

Kari Eveli
LEXITEC Book Publishing (Finland)
lexitec@xxxxxxxx