Publish-it

  I have never seen or even heard of DAC magazine, so I can't say if
Publish-It is the $9 bargain. I've been using it for a couple of years;
it came at the time with only two fonts, a Times Roman and a Helvetica.
But it uses Bitstream fonts (you have to have a GEM font generator,
however). Works very nicely -- except the printing is maddeningly slow,
because the fonts are assembled in the computer and the bitmaps sent to
the printer. Publish-It, being a GEM program, works very much like
Ventura Publisher and looks almost identical. It's a good low or
middle-end DTP. It's possible Publish-It Lite, a cut-down version, is
the one DAC is selling.